Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Propheteer

the mclovin thread

54 posts in this topic

Lol mclovin I'm not the one that needs to get over myself. The group trying to call every other group out as newbs is the one.  

Again half our group Dehorsed 7 out of the 9 were in the fight while there was 6 of you? Maybe 7 ? Wow extremely outnumbered! Yet again you only managed to get a few horses and nothing else. You blame us being by our deed.. Yet look in the video how far we actually are from it. And still even your own guys ask why you weren't going to stay and fight and the excuse was we had guards. You talk a big game about being a superstar yet your not much without crutching on everything

lmfao

my new name is Mclovin 7 out of 9

Guys we clearly need to pick up our game, we only wiped the largest kingdom on the map 11v12 with no deaths its just not good enough!  We need to develop new catapults better than any our enemy has ever seen so next time we can plow through their deed in the 5 mins we need before they logout.

You guys are fucking pathetic can't even kill us in pvp you have to pve our horses srsly wtf.

Listen here if you where not so full of your self thinking your memes where so good and better than everyone elese memes maybe other people would meme to but no you gutta be the only memer and tell all the meme noobs how bad they are so they never want to meme again.

Mclovin is lord of the memes, slayer of horses, dropper of short bows and cloth barded backup user of the middle kingdom.  

He has no equal.

i use a cloth barding so when we win i can take it off lay it on the grass and whoaaaa

picnic.

Speaking of horses, I heard Mclovin equipped the charm after taming his HH one time and it untamed.

GG lol

[23:514] <Analice> i ll be honest with u i never expected u to be one of the " im dead "
 [23:51:31] <Analice> guys i thought u werent an ass like the others

Maclavin is a ladies man. you're all asses. 

Edited by Mclovin

when mclovin says 20% and they're 45%

---

Edited by Sklo

That time Mclovin logged off with the finger in his inventory and it got stuck in the roof of our house...

mclovin is an idiot

he only killed 7 out of 9 horses

10 hours ago, Ciray said:

That time Mclovin logged off with the finger in his inventory and it got stuck in the roof of our house...

when i bashed 4 floors for proph to look up and say its in the roof*

Do you remember when Mclovin unreinforced the safe mine and lost the artifacts

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Mclovin said:

Do you remember when Mclovin unreinforced the safe mine and lost the artifacts, 3 sets of rare horse gear and a rare 90ql runed boat

Fify 

Edited by Ciray